October 18: The Haunted Forest - Drive Thru Experience
Time & Location
About the Event
While the hayride is not a hayride this year, this Halloween favorite continues! Garden Market and Becker Brewing Co. will be open until 10pm for hot chocolate and cider, donuts, baked goods, and delicious libations. Private campfires available. Park the car and celebrate this festive Fall tradition. Thank you for choosing Becker Farms! Please enjoy the ride!
For the safety of our guests and "scaractors" the following rules apply.
- Be punctual for the consideration of other guests. Late comers may not be accepted.
- This is a rain or shine event. There will be no refunds.
- Pull into the main entrance of Becker Farms. - Attendant will be on site.
- You will be driving your own vehicle through the woods. Low clearance vehicles not recommended.
- Speed limit 2mph. - with foot hovering the brake
- No stopping
- Do not exit your vehicle
- No touching displays or ''scaractors''
- No open air vehicles, ATV's, convertibles, trailers, or limos
- Walking is not allowed.
- Guests are not allowed to ride in truck beds.
- All guests are required to wear a seat belt
- Guests not in compliance will be escorted out of the event without a refund.
- We recommend bringing a flashlight if you plan on enjoying the grounds after the Forest.
- 7:00 Arrival$40$40Sold Out
- 7:15 Arrival$40$40Sold Out
- 7:30 Arrival$40$40Sold Out
- 7:45 Arrival$40$40Sold Out
- 8:00 Arrival$40$40Sold Out
- 8:15 Arrival$40$40Sold Out
- 8:30 Arrival$40$400$0